Why Caviar Anti-Aging Hair Products Work
There are countless anti-aging products for your skin, but what about your hair? Where most products go wrong is that they only focus on your hair strands. Ta Clara developed our caviar anti-aging hair products to nourish the scalp, hair follicles, and hair. Without a healthy scalp, you can’t grow lush, shiny, or healthy hair. Here’s how our key ingredients work together to deliver rapid results.
The Benefits Of Caviar Extract
That’s right, caviar! Our extract is formulated from unfertilized sturgeon eggs. These are the same eggs that are often paired with your favorite sushi rolls. Caviar is rich in hair-healthy Omega-fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E, and B12.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are a powerful anti-inflammatory that moisturizes dry scalps and minimizes dandruff. Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin D helps to keep your hair thick, full, and voluminous. It works with the Omega fatty acids to stimulate hair growth by creating new hair follicles. Vitamin D deficiency is often associated with alopecia, making our product an excellent proactive approach to hair loss.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that minimizes oxidative stress. If you use heat to style your hair it will be more susceptible to environmental toxins that can damage your hair. The antioxidants in vitamin E will keep this damage to a minimum.
- B12 promotes circulation. Improved circulation oxygenates hair follicles and ensures the nutrients in the foods you eat find their way to your scalp and hair.
- A zinc deficiency is a common contributor to hair loss. Zinc is an essential mineral that stimulates tissue regrowth. It also keeps the oil glands in the hair working properly, delivering natural restorative nutrients.